
We've been doing a lot more video taping of Emily lately, rather than picture taking, so I've included this picture of Ginger decorating herself. Sarah was just about to take down the decorations on the tree and this is what she walked in to. Ginger had gotten hold of the garland and wrapped herself up in it. Christmas dog indeed. Anyways, the other reason we don't have many recent pictures of Emily is she's been sick with a cold for about a week now. She's been keeping Sarah and I up most of the night ever since so we're lacking some serious sleep. Both Sarah and I have now contracted the cold too, so we're having a lot of fun over here. Anyways, Emily has developed her first tooth, and as soon as we can get a picture of it I'll be posting it. She's also become very adept at rolling from front to back, but can't make it back to the front no matter how hard she tries. She is only able to roll to her right as well, but that should change soon. That's all for now...
# posted by curt @ 9:56 AM
